Tuesday 18 December 2012

Moving forward...

Hello...again. Yep two blog posts in one day..weird. Usually I don't have enough words to fill the page. So right now I actually have a reason to post. Nope, its not the new christmas blog. I'm still doing my research for that!

Our page and twitter, and of course this blog...we're really not going anywhere. I received a message from Rob, and it has been decided that we are moving in a new direction. We are trying to improve, trying to further develop the street team. Things may go a little quiet for a while, but we will come back fighting strong!

I would never ever want to give this up. Running this makes me extremely happy. I know that only a few of you support what I do, and I am so grateful. Things are going to get much better, much more Supreme!

I hope you will join me in celebrating. Out with the old, and fuck yeah lets welcome in the new! From now on we are Machinae UK!


p.s the christmas blog is looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment