Friday 21 December 2012

Machinae UK Interview with Tomi Luoma!

Hey guys, I hope you're all doing awesomly!

I said I would post an interview, so here it is. Today I had the opportunity to speak to Tomi Luoma, and I can tell you all that he is so so so so so so LOVELY! I got to have a good chat with him, which I will share with you in about 2 secs! I'll do it as I usually do, like a question and answer session. I'll put MUK for Machinae UK and TL for Tomi, just to make things easier for you all! So here, enjoy!

MUK: First off welcome to the awesomeness! Would it be okay if I asked you a few questions?

TL: Hey Vicky! Thx and sure you can ask me anything.











MUK: the street team members. You're talking to her. The one and only!

TL: Aaa nice!! Well then I appreciate the work you're doin'! ^^


MUK: Do you have a favourite Mach song?

TL: "Dark City" has always been my favourite but "Skin" is strongly taking the pole at the moment.

















MUK: What's your favourite colour?

TL: My favourite colour is black


MUK: What type of guitar do you use?

TL: I use Jackson KE-2 guitars, same as Jonne


MUK: I think that's it!

TL: It was a pleasure to answer your questions



MUK: I just like to keep in touch with the band, and have an awesome street team/band relationship. And the fans need updating
 
TL: This "interview" actually couldn't happen in a more convenient time coz I needed a break from practising MaSu songs Been playing for 4 hous already today
 
 
 
 



MUK: I'll pop up occasionally to bug you.

TL: But hey you can bug me as much as you want and anytime you want ^^. Now I have to start playing again. Thx for your intrest.
 
 
 
MUK: Sure and thank you! Also you gotta go and 'like' the page! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!
 
TL: I will!
 
 
So guys, he's pure awesomeness right? It was lovely to chat to him, and yes I will be 'bugging' him again, so I'm sure you'll see more interviews soon!
 
Until next time Mach fans!
 
Byeeee!!!

    2 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. It's crazy to me that there is no established street team. I manage a gaming community, make sure things are well in the Tribe, and several other things. It's a lot to handle and sometimes one thing or the other lacks because of it.

      MaSu music keeps it all in line for me, and it would be cool to see them some day in the U.S. Truth be told, my friend Dan and I used to be a part of a Street Team for Roadrunner Records sometimes back. We dropped it due to lack of interest and concert after concert got to be a bit much. For one band, and especially with it being MaSu, that's much less to do and more worth my time.

      Anyway, just kinda ranted on here, but at least it gives you something to read, right? Stay strong, Vikky. Keep doing what you're doing and ignore the haters. :)

      ReplyDelete