Thursday 4 October 2012

Have you pre-ordered?

Rise of A Digital Nation has its release date, October 19th. That's actually not that far off! I pre-ordered my copy last weekend, and I'm really excited for the release! There's actually some good deals on their online store. I purchased the pre-order bundle :D Links will be posted at the end of the post!

If you're not quite convinced click the youtube link at the bottom to hear a song of the new album, I'm sure that will change your mind!!

I also found out a little bit of awesome information, which I'll share with you. I love to watch TV shows for little girls. One in particular - My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. On twitter I post pony related things and Rob tweeted at me (I'm not quite sure what) but he hinted that his little girl (who is now 4 by the way!!) is into that and he has to watch it with her ;) We have a brony in the making!! <3

Until next time! Bye!!

LINKS!!

Laser Speed Force: http://youtu.be/LB-tTvpogIU
Store: http://shop.machinaesupremacy.com/

1 comment:

  1. Is this even a question? Of course I pre-ordered! :p

    I'm on your personal request now. Keep up the posts! :)

    ReplyDelete