Sunday 23 December 2012

Christmas Interview with MaSu

First off let me say Merry Christmas Masu fans! Welcome to the Christmas blog! In this blog there will be a special Christmas interview with Robert, Nicky and Andreas, plus some little Christmas snippets.

I started my Christmas shopping at the end of November, and now I’m all done, and 90% of my wrapping is done. I spent quite a bit of money, but it doesn’t matter really, because I know it’ll make people happy. I know that presents aren't the main aspect of Christmas, but sitting together, watching people opening presents just makes me smile. But enough of me. How about an interview? With Rob, Gordon and Nicky? That sounds good right?!

Q: Do you guys like Christmas? (sounds like a silly thing to ask, but some people are scrouges this time of year)

A: Yes, very much so.
R: Christmas isn’t a big deal really for me, but my family likes it and I enjoy the candles and atmosphere.
N: Not so much a celebration, more like enjoying it with my family. Some of us live 1000 km apart and we usually only meet on holidays or vacations. So good food and family, no presents or traditional stuff like that.

Q: Do you get a Christmas tree?

R: Yes, we have a tree.
A: Well, not me personally but my parents do and that’s where I spend my Christmas eve.

Q: Rob, what does Evelyn (his daughter) think about Christmas?

R: Evelyn likes Christmas I guess like any kid who likes presents and candy :)

Q:  Gord, do you buy presets for people?

A: Yes, but only a few.

Q: Do you have any Christmas traditions?

A: The only tradition is to meet up with family and relatives for dinner on Christmas eve.
N: Yeah, I always watch the movie "Bad Santa" each year. I believe it's one of the best movies ever made and I made it my only real christmas tradition. Poker at my dads place was also a tradition before he passed away last year.


Q: Do you guys do anything together over christmas?

N: No special routines but we will surely hang out and probably rehearse also

I know one thing, we all value our families, and spending some quality time with them - especially during the winter. I normally hate being around my family for too long, but around christmas i quite enjoy it.
I hope all you Machinae Fans have a really wonderful Christmas, and a great new year! I’ll be back sometime in Janurary. Make sure you keep rocking out! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment