Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hello. Hello. Wow I'm actually writing another blog! That's pretty weird. I never write this much. I'm always chatting though, its kinda hard to shut me up. But since I've been sick, I've kept to myself for the last 4 days. Being ill showed me how much my parents do for me, its weird. 

No one really understands why I do this. Run this fan thing. This street team. My mother sees it as an obsession, a waste of time, she thinks people are just being nice to me. When it comes to things like this I prefer not to pay attention to her. I don't do this for the attention, although being acknowledged is nice. I just want the world to hear what I do, see the awesomeness.

I guess I am ranting a little. I spent a lot of yesterday with my earpods in, just sat, listening to Rise of a Digital Nation, over and over. It was great. I think that album is amazing. It took some time for me to really get into it, as I was used to listening to some of their older stuff.

This post, its now, well going no where, and I doubt that anyone is reading. If you are. Aloha!

Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment