Saturday 22 December 2012

Machinae Supremacy Christmas Project Is Complete!

I'd like to say a huge thank you to a few certain people: Joey, Steve, Victor, Mark, Patrick and Nika - who took part in my christmas project. This project was actually a present for the band, a video from all their loyal fans. I'm disappointed that there were only seven fan clips, when there are so many other fans all over the world; yet I think it turned out really well. So THANK YOU to you lot, you've made me and the band proud!

There will be more opportunities to take part in our other projects (which I've not yet decided upon), and you can view the video here: http://youtu.be/tUObsTG4q2Y I hope you like it, I know we enjoyed making it.

To the band. We wanted to make something to show our appreciation, to let you know how much your music means to us. I know its not much, but its from our hearts (soppy I know) but true. You need to let us know what you think of it!!

I'll upload my christmas blog either tomorrow or Monday, so keep your eye peeled!

Much Love

M UK

No comments:

Post a Comment